Blackburn Town Hall

Creative Tourist
Image courtesy of The National Festival of Making

Blackburn Town Hall, King William Street, Blackburn, BB1 7DY – Visit Now

Blackburn’s original, Italian renaissance style town hall was completed in 1856. A tower block extension was constructed in 1969 at a cost of £650,000, equal to about £6.6 million as at 2008. The two buildings are known locally as the new town hall and old town hall respectively.

  • King William Street
  • Blackburn
  • BB1 7DY
  • View map